Services Technician Jobs in Switzerland | Onyx-Circle
If you are looking for Services technician jobs, then you are at the right place Onyx-Circle provides the career you have been waiting for! Service technicians are an integral part of any company. They need to be knowledgeable about their industry and up-to-date with the latest technology in order to provide excellent customer service. Service technicians typically work on a team of other Service technicians who specialize in different areas. Before searching for Service technician jobs, it is important to know what your responsibilities will be so you can find the right position suited to your skill set.
Before applying for a job, you need to know these information about the position.
1. What is the job of a service technician?
2. What motivates a technician to become one
3. Qualifications for a job as a services technician
4. Average Salary
5. Job outlook
6. How to become a service technician
7. How to find your first job as a service technician
What is Services Technician Job?
Technicians are on the front line of a business’ day-to-day operations. They install, maintain and repair various equipment or systems that keep businesses running smoothly from A to Z! A technician can specialize in many areas such as air conditioning and refrigeration electrical fire alarms security networks audiovisual devices, etc.
Tasks and duties
- A professional who will prepare quotes for customers, and then wait to hear back from them before proceeding.
- Provides scheduled and unscheduled services, ensuring that your equipment is working properly for you to get more out of life with every call!
- Records notes and files appropriately.
- Trains junior staff in more complex aspects of service and repair. They act as mentors for new technicians, assisting with difficult repairs.”.
- Maintain technical knowledge.
- Keeps finger on the pulse of industry trends,
- Find opportunities to promote further sales and services.
Why Become a Services Technician?
The average salary for a service technician is about $35,000 to $50,000 per year.
Because of the skills that are required of technicians and the potential for higher earnings with additional certifications or education.” Technicians can earn more than double their pay by adding on new skill sets”.
So if you think you have potential and want to earn more than what you are earning today this job is for you.
Becoming an entry level Technician requires no previous education so this could be your perfect opportunity! You can expect hours where possible overtime might be required*. If you love working with people, are great at problem solving and have customer service skills, then this could be the perfect job for you!
Service technicians are some of the most important employees in any business. They provide essential services to keep businesses running smoothly, efficiently and within budget! With a median salary of $45,000 per year* Becoming a service technician is a great way to earn money with increasing responsibility as you gain experience.
How Can I Become a Technician?
How to find your first job as a service technician
You can find your dream service technician jobs at onyx job search portal visit and apply today for a better career.