Quality Manager (m/f)
At Onyx Circle we bring together companies and talents, who want to create a common future. We are Recruiting Experts within the areas of Construction & Real Estate, Engineering & Manufacturing as well as Digitalization. Thanks to our experience, we`ve been developing ourselves as a competent partner for both our clients and candidates.
Within the Engineering & Manufacturing division we`re specializing in identifying talents in the industry as well as medical technology, specifically we`re permanently looking for Service Engineers, Automation Engineers, Quality Professionals as well as R&D Managers.
About our client
Our client is a Medical Device company based in Zug and we`re urgently looking for an experienced Quality Manager.
- Build and maintain a ISO13485 certified Quality Management System
- Review and revise procedures linked to KPIs, Change Controls, NCs and CAPAs
- Manage the Document Management System
- Manage Audits with Notified Bodies
- Supplier Qualification
- Implement new standards and improve the existing ones
- Train employees in terms of quality-related tasks and ensure compliance linked to the QMS
- Technical Background with a further education in Quality Management/Audits
- Some years of experience as Quality Manager within the Medical Device industry
- Solid know-how of ISO13485 and MDR guidelines
- Experience in setting up and maintaining a Quality Management System
- Experience in managing suppliers
- Experience in conducting audits of Authorities and Notified Bodies
- Fluency in English is required, German would be a big plus
In this role as Quality Manager you get the opportunity to help the company establishing a functioning Quality Management System and to train employees in terms of complying with the defined guidelines. Are you an experienced professional within the Medical Device industry? Then we`re looking forward to receiving your application!
Bereichsleiter Engineering & Manufacturing
Mobile: 079 227 98 98